Our Response to COVID-19
In order to keep our staff and customers safe during this time, we have put together the following procedures:
- We are operating by appointment only. No walk-ins allowed. Same day appointments are available. Please call to make an appointment. Austin - 512.637.5277 San Antonio - 210.402.4030
- Only one client is allowed into the clinic at a time. If they arrive early, there is a sign on the front door asking that they call/text in order to see if the clinic is available for them to enter.
- We are asking that all customers and staff wear masks at all times when in our clinics. If our customer does not have a mask, we have a supply that the customer can use and keep.
- Our staff is checking their temperature with a touch-less thermometer when they arrive at work.
- Every customer that walks in the door has their temperature checked with a touchless thermometer. If anyone has a temperature of 100.4 or higher, we will advise that they have a low-grade fever and must rebook their appointment when their symptoms subside.
- Our staff is wearing examination latex gloves during the treatment.
- Once the client leaves the clinic, the staff is sterilizing every doorknob, seat, ice pack and goggles that are used by the customer.
- A new bed sheet is placed on the treatment table after each client.