You stick firmly to your decision to go for a laser tattoo removal treatment! Right … where do you start? First step is to choose the right laser tattoo removal clinic. You cannot put your skin in the hands of anybody when it comes to laser treatment.
Here are a few tips!
- The clinic needs to be operating successfully for a few years; laser tattoo removal is a mature industry in Austin and San Antonio and sustained good service over a reasonable period is a number one quality criteria!
- The clinic premises need to comply with hygiene and security regulations, and the use of Nd:Yag Q-Switch laser equipment. The Yag laser are the true “Gold Standard” with proven results.
- Ask to see before and after pictures that were taken in the clinic, not provided by the laser manufacturer.
- The laser should be approved by the Food and Drug Administration. Take care not to go for facilities using cheap lasers made overseas with no FDA certification.
- The laser needs to be maintained properly every 6 months.
- Laser technicians need to be certified by a laser technician school.
- The clinic needs to underwrite a Professional liability cover.